Start Date: Immediately
What We're Up To
Fueled is a product-driven venture-development firm that works with a range of startups and big brands to create compelling, successful, award-winning apps and websites. Our mission is to help entrepreneurs, whether solo or part of a thousand-person company, build and scale their business. We help people perfect and realize their visions for digital products. Other mercenary developers just churn out what a client asks for, while we strive to truly understand the problems our clients are aiming to solve and stop at nothing to build solid products that present the optimal solution. We are a lean, tenacious machine powered by 85 of the sharpest, most passionate people we could find. Learn more about us: http://fueled.com.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Helping to manage the pipeline for all of Fueled’s NYC-based technical/operational roles.
- Reviewing resumes and conducting phone screens with applicants.
- Communicating with applicants through email, phone, ATS, and LinkedIn.
- Drafting, editing, and posting job requisitions in an on-brand voice.
- Supporting the Operations Manager with administrative tasks and special projects
Our Ideal Candidate
- Can commit at least three months to Fueled
- Pays close attention to detail and has excellent proofing and editing skills
- Shows outstanding communication skills while coordinating projects
- Has experience working in a team and enjoys working with others
- Quick learner and hard worker with a positive attitude
Benefits and Perks
- This is internship is unpaid/for credit
- Reimbursement for qualified transportation costs
- Learn to source candidates using cutting-edge methods and technologies
- Biweekly team lunches, quarterly team dinners & company outings, happy hours, and more
- Work in the best collective space in SoHo, conveniently located by the N, Q, R, B, D, F, M, and 6 lines