Start Date: Immediately
What We're Up To
Fueled is a product-driven venture-development firm that works with a range of startups and big brands to create compelling, successful, award-winning apps and websites. Our mission is to help entrepreneurs, whether solo or part of a thousand-person company, build and scale their business. We help people perfect and realize their visions for digital products. Other mercenary developers just churn out what a client asks for, while we strive to truly understand the problems our clients are aiming to solve and stop at nothing to build solid products that present the optimal solution. We are a lean, tenacious machine powered by 85 of the sharpest, most passionate people we could find. Learn more about us: http://fueled.com.
Where You'll Fit In
You will work closely with our co-founder, Ryan Matzner, on Fueled’s corporate marketing efforts. You’ll play a supporting role in a large range of projects that are handled by the marketing team. These include content marketing, PR, newsletter production, and a huge set of special projects that set Fueled apart from its competitors and attract customers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Write and edit articles for distribution around the web and on Fueled.com. These will be a combination of short-form blog posts (200-500 words) and some longer, more researched pieces.
- Support creation and distribution of Fueled’s social media content calendar across properties like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Acquire and maintain relationships with other content creators and journalists
- Help determine our overall content strategy
- Develop unique and interesting article ideas and concepts
- Support Marketing Coordinator in a range of tasks, including occasional non-marketing work
The Ideal Candidate
- Understands social media
- Knows how to write engaging headlines
- Possesses excellent proofing and writing skills
- Is okay with Oxford commas
- Can be available full time for about 3-6 months
Perks and Benefits
- Write and publish engaging articles in the tech space
- Learn basic search engine optimization techniques
- Earn $15.00/HR
- Biweekly team lunches, quarterly team dinners, company outings, happy hours, and more
- Office conveniently located by the N, Q, R, B, D, F, M, J, and 6 lines