You know you work at a startup when...
- You wear the same t-shirt every day, but don't get accused of having questionable hygiene habits.
- Drinking water out of a wine glass at 11AM seems completely normal.
- While channel surfing, you see that Animal Planet is airing a program about a rare python and are momentarily baffled.
- Your feeble summer tan has developed around the outline of an iPhone.
- You're developing a new appreciation for adverbs.
- You've been accused of being an app elitist.
- You overhear a woman talking about a ruby and pearl necklace and assume that she's delusional.
- You haven't used a pen or a piece of paper in months.
- You think people who still use cash are total luddites.
- Your smartphone isn't for making calls, Skype is.