Here at Fueled, we pride ourselves in designing and conceiving only the best apps to hit your smartphones and tablets & produce an absurd amount of wicked strategy to fellow startups and Fortune 500 companies alike. As such, we’re looking for the best and brightest and that means you! We are currently looking to fill several open positions that require you to bring your A-game. Please note that all positions listed here are full time and are based in our SoHo, New York offices.
We’re seeking an applicant to support two extremely busy tech leaders of the company. This is a hectic, hands on deck, gung-ho based position that primarily requires you as the Jack or Jill of trades to make their lives as easy, simple and problem-free as possible. Obvious requirements are such that you’re responsible, punctual, positive, organized, have a neurotic attention to detail, and have a get-it-done attitude. One spot is open and it could be you!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Personal errands and shopping (Online/In-store)
- Household Maintenance
- Pick Up/Drop off errands
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Managing Calendar and Appointments
- Special tasks as assigned
Product / Project Manager
The manager plays an integral role in the company and is someone who possesses strong leadership abilities, superb communication skills and a keen interest in up and coming technology. S/he will be responsible for multiple projects at a time, and should have excellent organizational skills and have meticulous attention to detail. Don’t fret, you won’t be coding in this role. Please note that two spots are open!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Strategically define and document application and website feature sets
- Oversee projects from the initial client meeting phase until the final product delivery phase.
- Manage the internal team and the client
- Translate the developmental process into client speak, and vice versa.
- Maintain all project documentation throughout the entire project, including timelines, project amends, strategies, etc.
- Manage and organize budgets for each project. Assess projects from a creative, business and technological viewpoint throughout the development and design phase.
Senior Digital Product Strategist
We’re on the lookout for a person who understands the process of creating a product, and how it comes to be executed. The perfect candidate is someone who can find and sit with new clients, understand their concept, and quickly come around in creating and pitching an effective strategy. One spot is open.
- You’ll be asked to do a range of tasks, working on specific client deliverables, as well as meeting with potential new clients and helping them understand how Fueled would execute their product vision
- You’ll work within a dynamic team structure led by a product director, helping to support and deliver on our ability to help clients bring their products to life quickly and effectively
- You’ll have a mastery of mobile and tech industry best practices and the platforms we love, as well as be willing to learn and articulate the unique Fueled approach and take on each
- Be able to ideate and write out a coherent product vision (i.e. specifications)
- You’ll create documentation that allows clients as well as members of Fueled’s design, production, and development teams to understand our company’s
- You’re expected to be as much of a friendly teacher as a proficient doer when working with your team
What we look for in an ideal candidate:
- 3-6 years of experience with some combination of: digital, mobile, web product, consumer-tech, social media strategy, digital marketing
- The ability to effectively collaborate with various teams, providing the most useful guidance in an enthusiastic and inspiring manner
- Experience building digital campaigns and strategy, on top of an insatiable curiosity and knowledge about all things social, web, and mobile to learn more
- A working knowledge of a mobile device’s capabilities to the extent that most client questions can be answered without consulting a developer
- An innate ability to synthesize various data, learnings, and research to articulate the most important and actionable insights
- Strong visual thinking and storytelling abilities, simplifying complex concepts and strategies through design and logic
- An interest and comfort level in standing in front of a client or a room full of peers to give their opinion or a presentation
- A sparkling personality that will mesh well with the existing Fueled family (we love smart people with a dash of quirkiness and humor)
- A strong sense of personal style
Strategist / Business Development
As a strategist, you’ll dive into the role by fulfilling the goals set by the client, but also figuring out the best possible user experience of the app by carving out the best possible features. You’ll go through constant iterations and ask questions like “How does a user navigate through the app? to What goes into v1 and what gets put off until a future version?” One spot is open.
- Build proposals including concepts on how Fueled would execute a project. This also includes being able to estimate timeline and budgets based on your interpretation of the concept.
- With a senior strategist, co-lead kickoff meetings that include the client and a Fueled project manager. This is where the bulk of product ideation and strategy take place.
- After strategy meetings, extrapolate on discussions and review notes to put together cohesive feature sets in plain English, explaining an app's features and capabilities.
- Is bright and energetic (and that's far more important than what college you went to or if you even went to college.)
- Is unafraid of failure and taking risks - able to dive headfirst into a confusing situation with ease, ask the right questions, independently figure out how to operate effectively, and try again if you fail.
- Has an interest in and at least basic knowledge of the latest tech trends and startup landscape.
- Demonstrates interest in social media, startups, and apps.
- Has a serious knowledge of apps and the tech scene.
- Is an excellent networker who can meet with and enamor the clients.
- Has strong project management/organizational, analytical, and writing skills.
- Is as smart as he/she is stylish.